Tuesday, December 22, 2009

FSOTD #55-C

Wrapping presents here in Texas with "Little Saint Nick" serenading from the iPod, which made me think about the blog, which made me think about the Tiger Cadillac/Buick thing (see FSOTD 55-A).  As it turns out, FSOTD prefers Cadillac because there just aren't enough songs to make a proper Buick playlist.  As a matter o' fact, in my collection, I could find only two: "From a Buick 6" by Bob Dylan and "Buick '59" by Vernon Green & The Medallions.  Quite a distant second to the 17 tunes listed in FSOTD #54-D.  I blame it all on Tiger.  You should too.

So all this correctifying and stuff has me in the mood for another Pop Quiz!  Hark: A cheer ripples thru blogland.  It'll be posted up right soon.  The category: Beach Boys. 

~Yab

No comments:

Post a Comment