Sunday, October 25, 2009

FSOTD #45-C *Pop Quiz*

It's another FSOTD Pop Quiz.  Below are ten songs, each with a form of the word "start" in the title.  For each title, we supply the year released.  Can you identify the original recording artists?  Good luck.  7 out of 10 is a good score.

I Started A Joke (1968)
Starting All Over Again (1972)
Once You Get Started (1975)
Right Back To Where We Started From (1975)
Start Me Up (1981)
Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' (1982)
I Started Something I Couldn't Finish (1987)
We Didn't Start The Fire (1989)
Let's Get It Started (2005)
Start To Melt (2006)
.
.
.
answers below
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I Started A Joke/Bee Gees, Starting All Over Again/Mel & Tim, Once You Get Started/Rufus, Right Back We Started From/Maxine Nightingale (FSOTD #25), Star Me Up/Rolling Stones, Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'/Michael Jackson, I Started Something I Couldn't Finish/The Smiths, We Didn't Start The Fire/Billy Joel, Let's Get It Started/Black Eyed Peas (FSOTD #45), Start To Melt/Peter, Bjorn and John

http://firstsongoftheday.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment